a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

ahh, life.

Of course I would write that, just when I thought it was all going to work out. according to plan. like that ever happens. not only is Kris not going to be graduated a month from now, it looks like he most definitley won't be moving over when we thought. frustration. and I really need to talk it out. with him or dionne or someone. cause my mom wasn't much help, and Kris' mom, although she means well, was even less help. and God, well, I just don't feel like chatting with him at the moment.

yesterday when kris first told me I didn't think it really bothered me, until I was writing to a friend about it today, and realized that it does bother me. and since I realized this I haven't had a chance to talk to him and tell him this, plus I'm not sure I want to before I talk to D....sometimes it's nice to talk things out before I blow up on him for no reason. she helps me see clearly. but she's in a seminar.

two and a half years I've waited for this, and now most likely it will be postponed.

I only have one word: unfair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home