a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

heat wave

So I hear on the news today that this weekend we're going to be getting a heat wave. As in 96 degrees in Seattle. oh my. word. Then I look up the 10 day forecast for E Washington because I'm headed over there late next week. Thank God I am not headed over there this weekend. It's supposed to be 104 Saturday and Sunday. I have no AC in my car. ish.

Today my maybe replacement came and I gave her the run-through. The only problem is that she thought the job started immediatley. Apparently they never discussed that when she interviewed. So...don't know what might happen. Told J&J that I'd be open to finishing July, taking my vacation, overlapping a week in August and then being done if I could find something to fill my time in Seattle for a few weeks. We'll see what happens. She was pretty cool though. Definitley a Greener, with a buzz cut. But still cool. I think she'd be great with the kids, wouldn't spoil them and would be able to handle Jeff.

I think my face keeps getting more red each day. It's hilarious to look at me. I'm going to have the most lopsided tan face ever. crazy. I'll just be happy when I can touch my face without intense pain again.

I am definitley not caught up on the sleep I lost over the weekend. I felt like crap when I woke up this morning, and feel like I could use a whole extra nights sleep right now. Definitley not normal, nor very fun.

peace out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm excited to see your lopsided tan/red face! yeah i saw the weather report too. i'm not that excited for it. hopefully it'll cool down a little before i have to deliver papers again. that was nooooo fun. so i'm excited at the prospect of you moving sooner! either way, it'll be okay though probably eh? i'm glad you like the possible replacement.

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home