a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

a little game I like to play called...

anyone care to finish that quote? i bet there are only two, probably the only two who read this, who could. that's cause you both rocks.

so it's just the beginning of vacation, but it's basically the end. tomorrow is my last real day of vacay, before I spend the next 6 days watching 4 kids. yikes. wish I could just stay over here and chill with kris. it's so close...i cannot wait for him to move over to the west side. it's almost unbearable at this point. I am SO sick of not seeing him for weeks. please, I'd like a real, normal relationship (no comments on that one, I know...there is no such thing...) where we both live in the same stinkin town. sheesh. not such a hard request. al-most. have to keep telling myself that. al-most.

found some super cute shoes today on sale at JC Penneys for $11. I was stoked. Also bought some granola bars. And helped Kris pick out his really fine interview outfit. He was supposed to model it for me tonight, but I forgot...drat! foiled again! I'll have to remind him tomorrow. i'm sure he'll be delighted.

today it was actually cooler over here. only 75. I wore jeans and a t-shirt and didn't die. how encouraging.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut the fuck up!!!!

-Sage Francis

12:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home