a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Friday, July 14, 2006

ergh...too early to be up

early early early.

I hope today is a good one. Last night I talked to my mom. I don't think she is enjoying this LV trip too much. Both days she's found plenty to complain about. And no one is doing well at the slots. I keep hoping her luck will change, maybe just a little, and that the other couples they went with will stop being drunk idiots. They are so rude, you should hear some of the stuff they say to people at dinner.

In other news, Ali heads to Jackson Hole Wyoming today for her boyfriend's mom's wedding tomorrow. I hope that goes well. The weird thing is that Brandon (the bf) is not in the wedding. And he's her only son. weird weird. It's strange having everyone spread out all over the place. I'm sure in 3 or 4 more years that is what life will be like all of the time, but trying to adapt to it now is just odd. Stevie's at my grandma's, and I worry about him. Not that she wouldn't take good care of him, but like, does he need anything? Is he bored? I know he's not. I mean, it's Grandma Baker's house for crying out loud. It's just that....Jimmy offers no one to hang out with, and it's weird when you always have SOMEONE to hang out with when you are the oldest of 4. It's ok, tonight I get to scrapbook some more and Saturday and Sunday Stevie has a baseball tournament. Love those.

Speaking of scrapbooking...I went to the scrapbooking store yesterday just looking for Bazzill paper and found these chipboard letters that have been on backorder that I've wanted for a LONG time. So I bought them in raw (cardboard color) and brown. Very excited.

Time to go shower, find something to wear today, eat some breakfast and take my 'roid, and then start getting up the little darlin's.

peace out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for roids! is it all better yet? i hope so! i'm about to head to walmart to get an oil change with the mother. then home to start yardwork or something. i'm not looking forward to the early morning tomorrow, but you gotta do what you gotta do! i hope you had fun scrapbooking last night!

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Amanda McDougall said...

I think all better. The 'roids are done now. One morning since it got better it's been a little sore, but when I was done driving I took one of the other pills and it got better. Yesterday I had a bad headache and I took two motrin, only 400 mg, and my rash came back...thus I think I am now allergic to ibuprofen.

yay for oil changes! remind me to tell you about mine the other day. i am sick of early mornings. i need about 3 days sleep to recouperate from this weekend.

scrapbooking was fun. next time you'll have to scrap with us. it was a little lonely to not have someone scrapping next to me, but I did get 4 or 5 pages done.

talk to you later.

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home