a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

"ahh ahh...six syllable words hurt my brain!" -- jimmy neutron

at work. oh work. gotta love it, more or less cause it pays the bills. and cause it truly could be worse. we're watching a new Jimmy Neutron right now...one none of us has seen (that is saying a lot with this group!) ahh, the life of a nanny.

staying at work tonight because my dork brother won't stay at the house with me, and I'm a wimp. going to play around with Google pages while I have high speed and see if I can get something going that I like.

Things I am grateful for today:
1. Kris' patience and sense of humor, even in the tough moments.
2. the opportunity to move to Seattle soon and live with my best friend
3. Seattle rain. I do love the nice weather, but today was a nice refresher with the rain.
4. my pearl earrings. they just make me happy.
5. Terri. she manages to brighten my day no matter what has gone wrong.
6. my family. I miss them a lot more when they are suddenly out of state.
7. hand squeezing.

peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home