a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Monday, September 11, 2006

so I survived the day. now if I could just turn off this computer and my brain and go to sleep...

did some school stuff today, took Ethan with me. It was fun. Met some more people. Sophie is still at Children's. Still undiagnosed officially and untreated. Still in pain, unable to eat. please pray for her.

then after work went to prayer and praise, outside in the courtyard at school. that was good. it's been a while since I had some decent worship. and prayer.

tomorrow night we get to go on a ferry ride to Bainbridge Island. exciting!

I miss Kris. I've been so busy the last few days with school and work that I don't get to talk to him as much as I'd like to. And then I feel bad. So it's my goal tomorrow to talk to him for a while. At least longer than I did today.

going to bed. night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sleep good! even tho it will be rather short.

12:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home