a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

so I'm trying so hard to...

settle in. I really am. And I am making some progress. You'd think that since I had three surprise days off that I'd be all productive, and all caught up with what needs to get done. well, not so much. I did get some stuff done, but a disappointingly little amount.

I did get to do fun stuff yesterday. First I met with a lady and her husband who want a twice a month minimum babysitter. She is super nice and we talked for 3 hours. I've decided all the money I make from random babysitting jobs is going into my "Get Amanda a New Windshield" fund. Cause I need one. I'm meeting with another family tonight (who lives in MAGNOLIA...woohoo), and another one on Sunday or Monday. It would be nice to pick up one or two extra babysitting jobs a week to help get my stupid windshield paid for.

After I met with the lady I got to go met Elizabeth for the first time. We've been e-mailing for several months. She's going to go to Trinity also, and she's living on campus. It will be nice to know someone.

I've been on the phone with Comcast for an hour, trying to figure out what the HECK is up with our wireless internet, and then I got disconnected. argh. It kills me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yooooou are gone. i hope work was good today and then the drive home is good and then being home is good. that would be good?

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home