a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

it's been a while

and a lot has happened. I'll try to do this in order...

...work is good. I'm getting settled in, the kids are getting to know me and likewise I'm getting to know them. Andrew is going to help Kris get a job at Microsoft, which would be amazing. Because he'd be working at a cool place and getting paid well, and I bet he'd love it.

...on Wednesday I got in a car accident. It was a mess, it took 3 hours to get a tow truck...ick. My car is in the shop, and I have a rental. It's not a bad rental, but it's costing an arm and a leg. The good news is that when all is said and done I will have a like new car, and (hopefully) a new windshield.

...Kris graduated on Friday. I am very proud of him. This is a huge accomplishment, and it also means on to bigger and better things...like SEATTLE! woohoo.

...yesterday I started school, sort of. I had my first day of orientation. which went well. I met cool new people. I get to go back at 2 today and do some more.

...last night I ended up staying at work because Sophie is in the hospital. She has a blockage...poor little thing. So I'm here this morning so Jess can go visit her at Children's and Andrew can take a shower.

more later. need to get Annabelle up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home