a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I made it...

...it wasn't always easy. I had about three major breakdowns on Sunday, but managed to make it through them. Not with flying colors but...I really was able to use my experience moving back east to NJ to get me through the extreme anxiety I was going through. Every time I thought about leaving my family behind, not having Kris here for a few months...I was in tears again. And slowly I began to realize that moving all the way across the country was SO SO much worse and if I could survive that I can survive this.

Work is going really well. Two days down...two more to go this week.

The fair starts tomorrow...wish I was there! I talked to my brother yesterday and his pig didn't make weight...but he still gets to show. I'm going on Friday for the sale and to hang out at the fair.

mmm...watching Bench Warmers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my boondock saints painting issss interesting. i'm going to go to fred meyer and get black spray paing so i can fix what i don't like about it.

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home