a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Day #2

Today Ethan and I visited a very wet, cold and deserted Woodland Park Zoo. I think it's been 15+ years since I've been, and to be honest, I was a bit disappointed. Since it was cold the animals we're really out so much, and after about an hour Ethan was ready to call it a day. We did, however, managed to see the Elephant (not pink, much to Ethan's dismay. He has a new book, and in it, there is a pink elephant. he wanted the elephant to come over to his house, but we tried to explain to him that the elephant would ruin his house, if it could even find a way in. he didn't believe us, so I figured a little trip to the Elephant's home would fix the problem. or not...), and also a lone giraffe, and some hippos.

I thought I'd make a little list of some of the things I'd like to experience (and re-experience) in Seattle in the next month:

-Pike Place
-Gasworks
-Westlake Center
-the Space Needle
-the Japanese market
-the Ballard Sunday market
-a ferry ride

maybe I'll get to do some of these when my cousin is in town...!! yay for visitors who give me a good excuse to act like a tourist all day long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home