a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Monday, December 11, 2006

30 days of blogging...

I realized the other day that I am extremley lucky to be young and living in such a fun city as Seattle, and that I better take advantage of it. So therefore I've challenged myself to blog for 30 days straight, with a pause at Christmas, about the fun things I get to experience simply because I'm in Seattle. For starters, let's recap the weekend:

Friday night: I spent 4 hours at the Union Gospel Mission's YROC center, working with middle school youth. They have a program called Club Soul. It was fun, and I got called a cracker and casper.

Saturday: The Three Amigas went out to El Chupacabra (it sucked), attempted to go to GreenLake Bar and Grill (it was closed) and ended up at Mullady's, for the first time. Boy was there some drama. Old balls, married man, and the blonde whore made our night more exciting.

Sunday: Ahh, the Seahawks. They sucked this week. But besides that, the whole bunch of us went to Pyramid Ale House and watched the game and had lunch. Later last night Kris took me on an amazing romantic dinner to Six Seven, on the waterfront. Bea-u-tiful! and fun.

Today so far...the only two things that I've encountered that are key to Seattle are a lot of rain and really really bad traffic. Maybe the night will be better...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good work on updating!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home