a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

amazing of amazings...

three awesome things have happened within the last week or so...

last Wedensday I finished school. finals were stressfilled and insomnia-inducing, but I think we grew as a community and as individuals, just knowing we SURVIVED! I'm not sure when we get grades...but I'm pretty sure I pulled an A in all my classes.

the second amazing thing is that Kris got a new job, one that he really likes. He started yesterday. He's working for this company called Denali in Redmond, but he works contact jobs all over Seattle. For the next month or so he and another guy are working at Swedish Hospital.

....and then the greatest S word of all...snow. ahh, lovely, white, cold, wintery snow. it fell in Seattle of all places. I came home two nights ago to a white yard and the most beautiful Christmas lights up all around our house. Some angels made our house feel like a home. And not just any home, but a beautiful, warm, enchanting home. Thanks guys!

So today I'm off work (for the morning/early afternoon so far) and school, because just after I left Issaquah yesterday 5+ inches of snow fell. Wish I was there to play in it and see it, glad that I'm not stuck there though!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

all of these things you mention are definitely awesome.

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home