a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday night TV

oh my how I love Grey's Anatomy and ER. They are THE best. McDreamy loves Meredith. well we could have told him this a long time ago. AND Abby and Kovatch had their baby, but it's not looking so good. it makes me so sad. as much as I love these two shows they make me sad!

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. Too bad I have to work a long day. The good news is that I might get my car back.

ok so on ER...Sam just shot her ex-husband. ahh....the tension was so much that my heart was almost coming out of my chest.

ok, off to bed. long day tomorrow.

p.s. to someone special: I really miss you. I can't wait until you are here. Not that here is so much cooler than where you are, but I am here. And I have a whole big bed you and I can cuddle in. please? I heart you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home