a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

welcome to January...

...how has almost 1/12 of the new year disappeared?

January has been full. We rang in the new year atop a building in the heart of Seattle, watching the fireworks at the Space Needle. Then Sophie and Annabelle turned one year old on the 5th. They are almost walking and saying a few things (Sophie is the biggest parrot) in babyspeak. Then the next Wednesday we got 9 inches of snow in Issaquah, and I got to walk up the hill from the Fred Meyer where I got stuck back to work. In 6 inches of snow. I was frozen by time I made it back. A few days later Sophie had the first of her surgeries, and she did well. Her face has almost healed, and we'll see in the next week exactly how much of the tumor they got out when the swelling finishes going down. Since then it's just been a lot of school and work.

In two days it's my birthday (happy 23!) so this weekend we went out to celebrate. Kris, I, Dionne, Mel, Jason, Curtis and Chris went to PF Chang's at Westlake Center. It was fun and tasty and we all had a good time. THEN we went to a house party in Factoria. That was interesting...all in all it was a really good night.

This weekend Kris and I are going home for my cousin's wedding. I'm doing here photography, and we're doing my birthday on Friday night. Then I get to get up early on Saturday with my mom and we're gonna watch the Australian Open Men's Finals. I miss watching early morning tennis finals with my mom.

So I finally have spring break plans. I'm going with Andrew and Jess and the kids to Disney World. I think I am sort of excited, because I'll make some decent $ and get to go to Florida and lay in the sun and meet Kris' sister and her family who live in Orlando. I've never met them, and I'm pretty stoked to finally meet them. And the rest of Kris' family will coincidentally be down there at the same time, so hopefully I can meet up with them. I think Epcot is the place I want to go on my day off. I'll have to consult with Paulette first, as she's been there more than anyone else I know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yay for updating FINALLY!!!!!!!

11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home