a day in the life..sometimes more like a few minutes in the life, or a week. depending on how often I get on here.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day #5 and #6

Saturday: I went shopping at The Commons at Federal Way. That's not REALLY Seattle, but it's close. I also got to work in the dark, because Issaquah is still in the dark with no power. It wasn't so bad, and actually fun because Kris was with me and there were candles everywhere. It was pretty and a calm night, once the kids went to bed.

Sunday: Today I...drank some Starbucks. That's a Seattle thing, right? So maybe today was not a day when I did alot of Seattle-ish things, but what can you do. I had a lazy day, because there was no church and it is cold outside.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lazy is good sometimes!!!

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

you aren't updating!!!

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home